Monday, August 8, 2011

HR Interview Questions For Freshers 1


Tell me about yourself.
Good Morning Sir/Madam,

Thank you for providing me an opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Palash Gupta. I have completed my Graduation , with B.E. in I.T. branch from Vindhya Institute of Technology & Science ,Indore, & having 65%.

I basically belongs to Indore. I have 4 members in my family, My parents & me along with my younger sister. Mr father is Senior Medical Assistent in AVTEC ltd. Pithampur .

My Hobby is to collect & share knowledge. I have a learning attitude & I am always ready to learn anything from anyone .

I have an ability to remember lots of contact no. along with names. My Friends call me "Phonebook". Its my Strength.

My aim is to become an excellent Software engineer, & to use the technology in Social Welfare.

I will be thankfull to you if you offer me the job.
Why should I hire you?
I am energetic, confident and puntual towards my work. And I personally beleieve, I will prove my self as an assets in your organization.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strength is; I m confident, optimistic and eager to learn many things.

My weakness is; I make some mistake in English writing, which I m improving.
Why do you want to work at our company?
Sir, if am selected and when I go out and I say to my friends and relatives that I got the job. Next question they ask me is which company, if I say its xxx company there next reaction will ohh congratulation, they are not going to as me any questions like where is this company what is the growth in this company, because they know about this company, they know what is this company up to. This company gives me a brand name. I don't want to loose this opportunity at any cost.



To Know Latest Update Like Us on Facebook!

To Get Latest Update Follow us on google!

This Week Most Popular Jobs

Followers